Thursday, April 10, 2008

Three New Voodoo Squidoodles



This Voodoo Squiddoodle was created for my new lens Voodoo Squidoodles at Squidoo by Gretchen Little. I knew she would do a great job incorporating one of her fabulous hearts with the squid, and I can't wait to put him on the lens Thanks Gretchen!



Here is the same squiddoodle. This time the Oshun's ritual symbol is on the heart. Now it is officially a Voodoo Squiddoodle.



This guy is my new Voodoo Squiddoodle, swimming with La Baleine, who is the Mother of the Waters. My, he looks like a huge phallic symbol, doesn't he?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes...yours is fantastic!! There's no way you haven't been doing this for a year like I have. lol I think this is going to be an amazing medium for you.

Thank you for including mine. :)

Gretchen

PS: And yes, that is muy phallic. -smirk-